Some details of our April 23rd 2016 cruise-in!
Wow, what a day! Beautiful weather. Great band! Kathy did an outstanding job with announcements, give aways, and managing the time! Over $1300 in 50/50. I’m sure when we get the final tally we will have made over $1000 for the club. We parked cars everywhere. We blocked the postman. We blocked the police. The Rotary Club sold out of hamburgers. We had a tour bus of 29 Germans visiting the USA. They saw the cars and made the driver stop. They had a great time! 227 cars were registered. We contracted for a drone to film the event. What a great day for that!
1. Click on the arrow on the video to play it.
2. Blow it up and watch it full screen by clicking on the small square in the lower right corner.
3. Click on the square again to go back to the website.
4. Click on the video to stop it from playing.
5. Enjoy the other website content!